LiveStream 5.2.3 released
- You can now customise the email notification from name
and address in organisation settings.
- Improved readability and layout of List Group editing
- Notifications about software updates are now sent in the day
time when you're (probably) still awake.
- List Group expression validation now detects more
- Device identifier validation now detects more problems.
- The proxy will now treat a broader ranger of non-standard SSL
ports as safe—they're pretty common these days.
- Proxy compatibility definitions updated.
- The aggregate download counts for Users and Devices could be
calculated incorrectly. If this affects you please contact support
as we can arrange to retroactively recalculate this data.
- User profile pages could take a long time to load due to an
inefficiently planned database query (thanks postgres!).
- A username case-sensitivity problem was affecting quota, credit
and user suspension rules.
- If quotas were defined for a Policy Set but subsequently
disabled, notifications about usage could still be sent to those
- Allow lists could erroneously bypass speed limits.
- YouTube for Schools could be applied to Policy Sets which only
enforced Safe Searching.
- New installs could receive errors when adding their first
Policy Group, Policy Set or Device Group (other than the
- Since a recent upgrade to the Category Name Service, the
Infected Hosts category has been over-blocking a lot of
common domains. We've pulled this category from the "Severe" list
as the name is somewhat misleading and does not provide any
real-world benefit over the Viruses category.
- A crash on the dashboard and reports pages resulting from a bad