LiveStream 5.3.1 released
- LDAP results are now paged to handle directories with thousands
- OS X and iOS captive portal detection is now triggered by
LiveStream more reliably.
- Clearly indicate the HTTPS status of requests in forensic
- Aggregated user reports could get out of whack if there was a
long pause between the proxy receiving two web requests.
- Don't try to check LDAP availability if directory sync has been
- Make sure full HTTPS URL paths are displays in forensic reports
when the request was inspected.
- Make sure certain forms can't be submitted twice if the button