LiveStream v5.1.1 released!
- Improve web access log processing speed.
- Forensic report results are now ordered newest request to
- The system timezone is now an Organisation setting, allowing it
to be changed after installation.
- Case-sensitivity and permissions fixes for clients seamlessly
authenticating via the kerberos-based Negotiate method rather than
NTLM. (Please re-enable seamless authentication if your clients are
using this authentication method).
- Web access log processing now remembers where it was up to even
if it quits unexpectedly, improving catch-up-time for the reporting
- Handle large quota limits.
- Weekly cache utilisation statistics are now counted
- Updated proxy compatibility definitions for the CRL lists.