LiveStream 5.3.1 released
- LDAP results are now paged to handle directories with thousands of groups.
- OS X and iOS captive portal detection is now triggered by LiveStream more reliably.
- Clearly indicate the HTTPS status of requests in forensic reports.
- Aggregated user reports could get out of whack if there was a long pause between the proxy receiving two web requests.
- Don't try to check LDAP availability if directory sync has been disabled.
- Make sure full HTTPS URL paths are displays in forensic reports when the request was inspected.
- Make sure certain forms can't be submitted twice if the button is double-clicked.