LiveStream 5.2.5 released
This is a small hot fix release to sort out a handful of problems we've discovered in the last couple of weeks.
- Safety mode wasn't being enforced for some search engines.
- New installations could have the web cache fail to initialise properly, preventing squid from starting up without command line intervention.
- It was possible to enable a null quota, effectively disabling web access for the Policy Set.
- The main Squid process could become orphaned in a way the system was unaware of which resulted in access logs not being written and changes not being applied.
- A malformed user agent string could cause the request not to be logged.
- The proxy was advertising seamless authentication to Windows computers before it had actually been configured in LiveStream.