LiveStream 5.4.0 released!
The Weekly Digest
Noteworthy reports and events from your users' internet activity can now be emailed to you in a short weekly summary, every Monday morning. Not only can this help you identify and adapt to trends amongst your users, it can also be sent to managers and non-technical staff to give them a plain understanding of what's happening on the company or school internet.
We posted an example over on twitter.
- A race condition updating captive portal sessions would sometimes trigger a login prompt before the user's session had timed out.
- Certain requests were losing critical logging data which caused their data usage not to be counted against the user's quota/credit.
- Supervisor bypass was not handling HTTPS URLs correctly, since the peek & splice upgrade.
- Erroneous status check failures for Netfox reports integration.
- Some UI layout errors around icons.
- Built-in proxy compatibility options upgraded to bypass less filtering and logging when inspecting HTTPS.
- Enabling seamless authentication is now less strict about reverse DNS records.
- More robust client certificate checks for HTTPS Inspection mode.
- Minor proxy stability and performance improvements.