LiveStream 5.1.4 released
- You can no longer choose to charge credit without setting any pricing.
- Empty LDAP user groups can now be viewed and activated.
- A Device Identifier's MAC address will now normalise any uppercase letters.
- If your List Group collection was large enough, reconfiguration tasks could run in the wrong order leading to bypass lists not being applied correctly.
- Squid could sometimes crash if the disk cache was completely disabled.
- Activated LDAP user groups will now display their member count in Policy Groups.
- More hints offered for Seamless Authentication errors especially for unfulfilled prerequisites.
- Various policy evaluation optimisations.
- Levelled up our behind-the-scenes error reporting technology.