LiveStream 5.0.5 released!
This update can be installed from Setup -> Maintenance in the management interface.
- Usage Charts: usage statistics now include charts to view and compare historical usage statistics and averages with the current period.
- Import list group entries from text file: one domain, URL or IP/subnet entry per line.
- Clearer licensing information, status and messages.
- Clarify the flow of bandwidth restrictions being applied only after quota and/or credit have run out.
- Database backups now display file sizes and are manually deletable.
- Max. file size redirect pages are now consistent with the others.
- Faster aggregation of usage statistics.
- Users section: user quick-search autocompletion, clearer pagination and username formats.
- Database backups beyond the "number to keep" threshold are now deleted straight away, rather than overnight.
- Avoid a situation where unusual combinations of policy set changes wouldn't be saved.
- Handle unusual directory user display name formats which could cause errors when synchronising via LDAP.
- Make sure all list group entries are purged from the database when their containing list group is.
- Prevent users from forgetting their passwords.
Coming up soon
- Email notifications
- Premium reporting add-on
- Temporary user suspension